The program at a glance:
Alternating phases of theoretical and practical training:
- 3,5 years training contract
- 75% practical training at our company in Ayer Keroh, Melaka (block release of 4 months)
- 25% theoretical training at the training institute, the German – Malaysian Institute (GMI)
High quality professional training for free:
- No tuition fees (fully subsidized)
- Monthly training allowances provided throughout the program (starting with RM 1000)
- Arranged and free accommodation during the theoretical training at GMI
After completion of the program
- Advanced Skills Diploma (DLKM / Level 5 NOSS) and
- German Chamber (AHK) Certificate and
- Excellent career opportunities provided within our company
What is Mechatronics?
Mechatronics Engineering is a combination of the following professions:
- Electronics and
- Applied Computer Science
The field of application in engineering and construction of industrial plants is quiet broad.
- Pre-course and basic training in our apprenticeship academy
- Handling tools, operating equipment and standard consumables needed to rework of metal working (drilling, milling, turning and filling)
- Basic apprenticeship in electrical engineering and programming
- Practical experience via soldering, crimping and measuring exercises
- Work in different departments in the company and assembly groups to acquire the hands-on skills needed for assembling automatized machines up to complete production lines
- Learn how to mount, wire, start-up, adjust and preventively maintain mechanical, electrical and electronic as well as pneumatically controlled products
- Work with many different components and materials and realize your tasks by means of written working documents
We are looking for you!
- SKM Level 2 & 3, SPM, STPM or equivalent
- Credit in English, Mathematics and Science / Physics / Additional Mathematics
- Good command of English language
- High motivation and commitment
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- High interest to learn about Mechatronics
- Age below 25 years
Next Intake JULY 2019
INTERESTED? HOW TO APPLY?
Submit the below documents for application:
- Copies of SPM result (or Trial Result) / STPM Result / Related Certificates
- Resume / CV
- Photocopied of Identification Card (IC)
Application Closing Date
- 1st Closing Date : 31 January
- 2nd Closing Date : 31 March
Submit your application via email or by postage to the address stated below.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Person: Racheal Lim / Ashraf Haniffah
Contact No.: +606 – 2517 178 / 250
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/dvtmbt/
Address: Muehlbauer Technologies Sdn Bhd
No.3, Jalan TU 62, Taman Tasik Utama, 75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka.