Mühlbauer’s CARDMAIL series enables personalized cards to be sent to the card holders quickly, easily and reliably. Different quality assurance systems guarantee the exact match between cards and documents.
CARDMAIL is a fully modular system with a completly flexible and adaptable design ready for any future demands and ensuring 100% investment protection.
Complete in-house system development and manufacturing guarantees the quality levels you have come to expect from Mühlbauer machines.
CARDMAIL works with the open and universal Mühlbauer personalization platform MB MCES as well as the production and personalization management system MB INCAPE.
A large number of CARDMAIL systems has already been installed throughout the world with the tried and tested Mühlbauer technology.
- Complete in-house system development for highest quality levels
- Latest technology and know-how standards
- Fully modular: easy upgrade and switch of process modules
- Stand-alone card mailing system
- Letter printing: in-line and off-line printers
- Interface for various carrier printers
- Monochrome printing; color printing (optional)
- Simplex and duplex page printing
- Card feeding from input magazine; from input stacker (optional)
- Double card detection sensor
- Card identification techniques optionally available: magstripe, chip reader (contact/contactless), barcode reader, vision camera system
- Card reject
- Card affixing by label dispenser
- Cards per letter: up to 6
- Attachment inserting stations: up to 12
- Card & letter matching by: sensor, barcode reader (optional), vision camera system (optional)
- Envelope quality assurance optionally available: checkweigher, barcode reader, vision camera system
- Envelope sorting modules (optional)
- Card materials: PC, PVC, ABS, PET, PETG
- Card format: ID-1, other formats on request
- Security locks on all module doors
- Operator, service, administrator identification by biometric verification (optional)
- Interface: Ethernet
- MB MCES or MB MCES including MB Product Designer
- MB INCAPE & MB Palamax® ready
- Cardmail 1500: up to 1,500 envelopes/h
- Cardmail 3000: up to 3,000 envelopes/h
- Cardmail 6000: up to 4,500 envelopes/h